How to Hire and Return a Coca-Cola Zero® Bike
To Hire a Coca-Cola Zero® Bike
The Coca-Cola Zero® Bike service is available all year 7 days a week, from 5am to 12.30am, though a bike can be returned to available stands at any time of the day.
- Log in with either your Subscriber Access number from your 3 Day pass , or present your Membership Card to the card reader on the terminal, then enter your PIN code.
- Choose the Bike you wish to use by means of the stand number of an available Coca-Cola Zero® Bike.
- You are then given the code for the combination lock provided on the Coca-Cola Zero® Bike, if you need to use it. If you lose this number it can be retrieved by calling 0818 44 44 77 as detailed on the Coca-Cola Zero® Bike's basket.
- The Coca-Cola Zero® Bike can then be removed from the stand, by pressing the button on the chosen stand. You have 60 seconds to press the button, then 5 seconds to remove the Coca-Cola Zero® Bike, before the stand automatically locks again. But don't worry, if you miss it at first, you can repeat the process again.
- Then please check the Coca-Cola Zero® Bike over, make sure it is working fine, adjust the saddle to your height and enjoy the cycle, but please cycle safely.
To Return a Coca-Cola Zero® Bike
Push the Coca-Cola Zero® Bike back into an available stand. An audio beep is emitted and the lights on the bike stand flash momentarily before a continuous green light is displayed. This confirms that the bike has been replaced correctly and the hire has been terminated. If there is a problem, either try to reposition the bike or try another stand.
Please note that when you return a Coca-Cola Zero® Bike, do ensure it is locked correctly into a stand as you will be charged unnecessary hire fees and will be held liable if the bike goes missing, as set out in the Terms and Conditions. In the event of any issues with returning a bike correctly, please try an alternate stand or failing that notify us.